Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal and Sri Lanka – The very famous countries which comprise the Indian Subcontinent. Diversified is the only word to describe the tourism treasure of all the countries of the Indian Sub-continent. From cultural enriched places to the scenic beauty of India, proceeding to see the fluttering prayer flags of Nepal than to palm-fringed trees of Sri Lanka and finally give the icing to the cake with visiting island of Maldives for decadent food and luxury stay.
Let’s dig deep into what tourism heritage does the countries have!!
- Take a sunset/sunrise boat ride in the Ganga River in Varanasi to dive into the feeling of tranquillity and spirituality.
- Try out camel safari in the widespread desert and have authentic home-cooked meals whilst your Visit to Rajasthan
- Never miss your Visit to Delhi-Capital city of India to go back in time and yet stay connected to modernization.
- Grab your bike and go on the most motorable road and one of the best road Trips to Leh-Ladakh.
- Cruise the backwater and get rejuvenated with your Ayurveda Spa Treatments on your Visit to Kerala.
- At Per Aquum Niyama, enjoy a tradition dhoni sunset cruise with your family
- Party hard at Finolhu in Baa Atoll on its sandbank and pool areas.
- Pick up a new adventure activity every day of your visit
- Let live view of the marine life from your luxury stay or villas of stay
- Dine at the world’s first underwater restaurant at Conard Maldives Rangali Island resort.
- Become local- from opting your stay with the locals to experiencing its local food and drinks is a must to do while in Bhutan.
- Trek the tiger nest in Paro in central Bhutan for mesmerizing views and experiences
- Soak yourself in the mineral spring bath of Tshachu for some healing therapy
- Pay a visit to the Jigme Dorji National Park to explore the real flora and fauna.
- Soak in the breath-taking view of the Himalayan range or in that case Mount Everest.
- Climb the world heritage site of rock top fortress named Sigiriya
- Head to the Uda Walawae National Park for some elephant site seeing.
- Pay a visit to the heart of Sri Lanka tea industry in the Haputale mountains.
- How can you miss out on the number one leopard sanctuary of Yala National Park?
- Make sure you visit the Temple of the Tooth in Kandy town.
- Trek the Annapurna Sanctuary which is the paradise of trekkers.
- Relieve the history of Buddhism in a visit to pilgrimage sites of Lumbini and Sarnath.
- Go on an elephant safari in Chitwan National Park
- Enjoy boat ride in calm waters of Phewa Lake of Pokhara
- Give your thrilling side the edge by riding the water of Trishuli river close to Kathmandu